Also known as high temperature resistant gloves and high voltage insulating gloves, they are designed for firefighters to resist open flames, radiant heat, water immersion, general chemicals and mechanical damage when they work in the fire field. They have strong heat resistance, flame retardancy and water resistance. , Dexterity, grip, cut resistance, perforation resistance, and a certain degree of comfort.
Fire glovesAlso called high-temperature resistant gloves, high-voltage insulating gloves, etc., are designed for firefighters to resist open flames, radiant heat, water immersion, general chemicals and mechanical damage when working in a fire field. They have strong heat resistance, flame retardancy, A protective glove that is waterproof, dexterous, tight, cut-resistant, perforated, and has a certain degree of comfort.
The fabric of fire-fighting gloves is made of permanent flame-retardant fiber material, which has the properties of flame-retardant, waterproof and breathable, anti-static, and comfortable; overall thermal protection performance TPP: 30.1cal/cm2.
The glove has the characteristics of low preheating shrinkage, good dexterity, good grip, comfortable, dexterous, convenient, and excellent waterproof performance.
Both the continuous burning time and smoldering time of the outer fabric are 0; heat shrinkage rate: gloves 2.0%, lining 1.0%; hydrostatic pressure resistance ≥ 7; can pick up 6.5mm steel rods 6.5 times within 30s; wear time 2.0s.
1. Gloves are suitable for rescuers to rush into buildings to extinguish fires, save lives, and protect rescuers' hands and wrists from being scratched or cut during the rescue. Features: heat insulation, fire resistance and wear resistance.
2. Outer layer: The material is made of nomex, which has the functions of fireproof, flame retardant, acid and alkali resistance, oil resistance and static electricity.
3. Waterproof layer: adopt gore-tex, with waterproof and breathable function.
4. Heat insulation layer: aramid felt, which has heat insulation, flame retardant and prevents heat radiation.
5. Comfortable layer: flame-retardant cotton, which is flame-retardant.