The fire ladder is a ladder used in the fire fighting process.
1. The connection between the stepping rod and the straight rod adopts a special riveting process
2. A total of three sections of ladders are combined, and the ladders can be raised and lowered freely with the help of lifting hooks, pulley blocks and draw ropes
3. To meet the needs of longer use, shorten the length and make it more convenient to use and carry.
1. What preparations should be done before using the ladder
1. Ensure that all rivets, bolts, nuts and movable parts are tightly connected, the ladder column and the steps are firm and reliable, and the extension circlips and hinges are in good working condition
2. The ladder is kept clean, free of grease, oil, wet paint, mud, snow and other slippery substances
3. The operator’s shoes are kept clean, and it is forbidden to wear leather-soled shoes
Second, what problems should be paid attention to in the use of ladders
1. Do not use ladders when you are tired, taking drugs, drinking alcohol, or physically disabled
2. Ladder should be placed on a firm and stable ground. It is forbidden to be placed on ice, snow or slippery ground surface without anti-skid and fixed equipment
3. It is forbidden to exceed the marked maximum load-bearing mass during operation
4. It is forbidden to use ladders in strong winds
5. Metal ladders are conductive, avoid close to live places
6. When climbing, the person faces the ladder, grasps with both hands, and keeps the center of gravity in the center of the two ladder posts.
7. Do not stand on the steps within 1 meter from the top of the ladder during operation, always keep a safety height of 1 meter, let alone climb the highest support point at the top
8. Do not exceed the top of your head when you work, so as not to lose your balance and cause danger
9. It is forbidden to cross directly from one side of the ladder to the other side